Friday, January 7, 2011

After the night market, me and Eric rode back to his apartment with satisfaction, got my puddings and machi from his personal fridge, I glanced at my watch, it was almost 9pm! I've got to go back to Kaohsiung anytime soon! Got my stuffs and we walked to the train station and bought the ticket back.
Said the last "thank you" to Eric for the wonderful one-day trip in Tainan, I walked into the train platform and waited for it to come. My train will depart at 2149 from Tainan, and it would take about 50 minutes to reach Kaohsiung.
Sitting in the train and listening to Zee Avi's "poppy", started thinking back what I had been through in this long day, lips slowly lifted naturally at both sides.....what a dreat day!
Reached Kaohsiung at 11pm, M just finished her concert and coming back too. After showered, I happily opened the pudding and tried it out! I tried both tastes, milk and mango cheese! The conclusion is, I prefer the milk pudding! The softness and the smoothness of the milky pudding together with awesome black sugar! There's no water added, they replaced it with milk! Imagine how soft is the pudding?! Awww...i'll miss the pudding! So far that was the best I've tasted!

1 comment: