Thursday, January 20, 2011

Twinkle twinkle little stars

"How I wonder what you are?!"
Now I know how it feels and how pain is tattoo-ing! I always wanted a tattoo, but didn't have the courage to do so. When thinking about it, my mind would tell me, "Dear Vivienne, it's FOREVER you know?" Last week, a friend suddenly asked me whether want to have a tattoo, my heart was storming up with this topic again! Should I get one?!

Hours later, I googled some pictures and see which symbol or pattern I would like, then friend recommended a star. After few days......I did it! It's very hard to believe that myself, could ever get a tattoo on my left wrist!
Always hearing people say it's not pain to get tattoo, it's just like ant biting. Yeah, it is. But it's actually few thousands ants bite at the same time, so do you think that's pain?! Hell yeah!
A little bit swollen after tattooed, it took 20 minutes to complete the size of 20 cents star. I love it a lot! Awesome thing I had done! I did it! I'm so much cooler now!


3 comments:

Mimi said...

I don't think this is coolest thing, but you did it already, what can I say? you would probably need to weat a "plaster" during job interview!! sigh, 身体发肤,授之父母。 BTW, Japan onzen not allowed tattoo patrons.

Joyce said...

I got NO COMMENTS . as her style ....

Unknown said...

Wow~u really scared me~
U have to sure this pic will in ur hand the whole life~ so pick a nice pic XD

Daniel chen in Taiwan