Saturday, January 15, 2011

I had enough

It's January 2011, I have already jobless for 19 months! Even longer than I had stayed in the isolated island! What have I done in this 19 months?!

Starting with the brand new year, while seeing some friends or relatives, they would ask me:"Hey, where have you been flying? Which airline are you working with now?". I would reply the same thing every time, "No, I'm still studying, haven't flown yet."
It's not a lie, I'm really studying. The thing is, did I just want this as an excuse for being jobless or I really want to study?! Frankly, it's both.

Shame on myself and family on not be able to get a job until the license had expired! Friends around keep asking, why didn't you apply to the airlines?
HELLO PEOPLE, WHO DOESN'T WANT TO FLY OR WORK? OF COURSE I APPLIED EVERYWHERE, BUT THEY DON'T WANNA ACCEPT ME, THEN WHAT CAN I DO?!
Did you used your toes to think? Don't ask stupid questions please! It's not proud to get a job when you nearly collided with somebody else during training! I don't understand either why the company hired you at the first place?!

I have all 1st attempt scores in both theory and practical, I could fly so much better than most of my batch mates, I even got good comments from captains and instructors! Then why am I still standing on the ground?! The worst and most terrible cadet in my batch got into airline just because of connection! Sorry to say that, but this is so terribly unfair!

I'm so sick on people asking me where do I work now, I had the whole 19 months on people asking me the exactly same questions, and it's still counting. I'm too tired to answer, I need a break! I had enough...

3 comments:

Joyce said...

kesian sekali......

Mimi said...

生气、气馁、都无可避免, 唯有坚强的信念, 还有不轻易放弃的决心, 才可以在布满荆棘的道路前进。 19months, so what? 不是还有某某人更长久的等待吗? 慈悲的菩萨一定会奖励有信念、有目标、有恒心的人。 唯有你自己所拥有的福报, 才可以让你幸运的前进属于你的康庄大道。 如果这基本的信念动摇了, 就无话可说。 现实是残酷的, 面对它才可以成长。 你何赏不是从中一步步的走来了? 继续加油, 很快就会开花结果了。

Vivienne said...

说得真好!那信念还是有的!只是有时想到就会很气!咳。。。。。