Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Harry Potter the eight fantasy films



Harry Potter the whole series of fantasies has come to the end.

From the first Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone in 2001 until the last episode, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Each episode happened in different year, it's like a journey of life.
10 years of journey.

If I'm not mistaken, I watched all the 8 movies in the cinema. Included in Macau old movie theater for HP and the Goblet of Fire!
It does bring me lots of memory!

Even though I hardly remember how was episode 1, 2, and 3....
But I would still go for the next show once it came out, it was like a MUST follow story.
In fact, I am still very blur with the story; until the last movie HP and the Deathly Hallows Part II. After I finished watching that movie I was like "ohhhhhhhh..."
It suddenly connected! "clicked"


Here's the flash back from The Magic Begin until it Ends.



























No comments: