Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Where's the Justice?




Spoke to Andrew yesterday for about 30 minutes, he is doing perfectly fine with his job now.
Good for him.



Called a flight ops personnel in the afternoon after meeting with Andrew, got those bull-shxt excuses and nonsense reasons again.



Driving home yesterday, there was no jam, smooth traffic. I was speeding with my bad mood, I have no idea what song I was listening to which was setting my sad mood one level up.


Stuck in the traffic jam this morning due to a number of road blocks around Selangor, missed the exit, because was planning to make a U-turn back home.


There's a protest going on this week, I do not know whether the road blocks were set due to this protest. The police just blocked the road and made checks on drivers.
I believe 80% people were late for work.

I do not really understand why there is a protest and why there are road blocks everywhere.
In reality, get stuck in a traffic jam you would feel immediate anger and wasting life. Missed an exit, there would be no turning back, the other will give you dirty look if you suddenly cut into other lane.

That is exactly how my life looks, fulled of jam, here and there. The only difference is it happens slowly, like a slow motion traffic.



You asked to me wait... and I waited... for a long time...

You said you would help me... and I waited... but you had left...

You said I have to be patient... and I waited... but I do not get any reply...

You told me there is hope and it is getting better... and I waited... since the moment I'd waited...






But...













Where is it?














...?













......?











I was born 22 years ago, I am born to live happily and peacefully.
This is what a life is meant for, to be meaningful, to do what is making it all colourful.

But I am not happy, I have only those good old days memories, I don't know why am I doing here facing these useless superiors.
It would be happier volunteering for the poor and children.

Sometimes I wonder how could those people came out deciding to jump down from a building?
They must be having the baddest life.



Life is full of lies and unfairness, just the matter of how a person handle these.



2 comments:

Joyce said...

Cool down Cool down !!!!
This is call LIFE n SURE will receive after this !!
Believe it !! U can do it !!!

Mimi said...

I am sure GOD has his reasons for you! I am also sure that when you know how to handle the bad traffics, you will be the better person. Believe what your belief is and rewards will come true to your way.... you can always be the volunteer helping the poor and young while pursuing your dream!