Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Promise is meant to be broken




Yesterday, 4:47pm,
I rushed out to McD and wanted to buy an apple pie to fill my hungry stomach.

rm3.35 for one apple pie?!
That's costly! I would rather take a six-piece nuggets then?!

...

I bought the six-piece nuggets...
Supposed to save some money...
Supposed to....
sigh....

Then I saw this add from newspaper,
New Chicken Muffin for McD's Breakfast!
Hmm.... Tried it this morning, it doesn't taste good though and I still prefer the chicken with normal bun not muffin. Especially the mayo in between of the muffin and chicken, feel so oily and the cheese as well. I feel like already "growing horizontally" after eating that!
At that moment, I regret that I did not bring my oatmeal to work. =.=



1 comment:

Joyce said...

Pls dont eat too much fast food, not healthy n not cheap too !!