Friday, August 27, 2010

Going places...around the world!

Recently, I had known some friends from different countries. The USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Canada, Australia, Netherland, Hong Kong and Taiwan. While getting to know them, I realized they had gone to so many places in the world; backpacking around the famous cities. Then, I started to get jealous!

However, I am still not too bad! I had been to Europe, Australia and some Asian countries. Well, I am lucky that I get to explored these places since I was 16. We can't always compare with others, because their currency might be higher or they are earning more so that it is easy for them to go vacations.

So, the world is out there for us to explore! Come on people! Go out and say "Hi" to everyone! Make friends, this is what life should be! I am still young.....long way to go! Just keep moving forward and I believe I will finish walking all around the world one day! =D

Cheers!

No comments: