Sunday, August 22, 2010

'How I Met Your Mother'

My ex-roommate recommended me this series since last year, and I didn't even bother to have a peek. In this early July 2010, my current classmate recommended me this as well, and since I was waiting for the Grey's Anatomy Season 6, so I thought I should give it a try!

Eventually, now, I spent most of my tv time watching "How I Met Your Mother" instead of Grey's which I was so crazy about before this. So I called my ex-roommate, S, telling her that how much I love this drama and I felt bad that I ignored her offer last time! Anyway, nothing is too late! =)

This drama is hilarious, also, showing a very good friendship they have between the five of them. It is a good series for someone who would like to spend their evening cheerfully. And I will never get bored by watching all the seasons repeatedly.

No comments: