Saturday, August 21, 2010

This isn't new for me though =)

When choosing the templates, I was wondering whether I should choose the simple one. In fact, I am just an ordinary person who happens to have a big dream, and still dreaming for it to happen. However, I "accidently" clicked the not-too-simple one; perhaps this is how human being behaves, people tend to get more than the things they need. Why? Well, may be a psychologist can explain more about this.

I don't really write blogs, it's not I do not like it; just......lazy! Yes, I am a lazy person which is one of my flaws! I decided to create a blog because I always want to write about my feelings about each day, every moment, and every people as well as things that I encountered. So, I wrote it on my FB status, which became no privacy as all of the "friends" would know. I mean, I do not want others to know that much of my feelings, and FB is a HOT thing now. Hence, I decided to tweet it out. Not the bird tweeting, it's the Twitter. It is much better than the FB, as others can't comment about my status and I could avoid others on viewing my page. I know FB can do the same thing, but FB is just for a "staying in the connection" purposes.

All I want to say is Twitter has capacity limitation, I can't write this much on T. Consequestly, it brings me here and I'm one of the bloggers now!

No comments: