Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Accidently on purpose

'Life is like a dream', someone said. I think it is.....

3 months ago, just like an ordinary day, I went to college. I stepped into the classroom, noticed there's a new-comer in my class. First impression for this new Chinese girl was, she looked like a quiet and smart type of person. Classmate told me that her name is Annie, and I said 'Hi', that's all.

Started with the mechanics manual, Annie needed the notes so I lent it to her which I happened to bring the book that day. A mechanics manual brought us up to lots of topics, we started talking and having lunch together after classes. Day by day, we noticed that we have lots of common interests such as, dramas, entertainment program, music, food, and even the personality.

We were so excited when we found out we actually like the same artist, hate the same type of person, gave the same comment, speak the same language, talk the same joke, etc. We were wowed by our look-a-like personality! From that moment, I only want to hang out with her in the college. I feel good and comfortable with her presence everyday in the class. She is already one of my person!

Time flies, after the mid-semester break, she told me that she had applied to a university in KL for her engineering studies. After few days, she got accepted to the university and the authority asked her to enrol within the week, as they had commenced the program. She so told me her good news and I am happy for her, because she is doing what she wants to do.

Things happened too fast, within a few days, she told me that she is leaving. I didn't know how to react?! All I could do was appreciate the last day in the college with her. So I went to the college early morning to meet her, we did the same thing; had breakfast, talked the same topic again and laughed. Besides, I brought my 'peanut' that day, and we took pictures. A memorable one...
Before she left, we hugged and say good bye to each other...

I got to know her for three months, but it seems like three years! I had the first class without her presence, it was so awkward when I wanted to tell a joke I turned to my right and she wasn't there anymore. I felt so odd and sad. The class is getting more and more quiet that day...
And I have already missed her...

It's like a dream, it was so nice during the dream but everything will be gone after you wake up! I will always remember this dream, of course I can still visit her anytime; but I think it won't be the same as the time we used to be anymore.

I wish her good luck and take good care of herself. Love ya. XOXO




No comments: