Monday, October 4, 2010

Jeff Chang concert with RNA virus!

"Where did you put my jacket sis?!" I asked. "It's hanging in the wardrobe!!" J replied.
I grabbed my jacket and put inside my back-pack, stuffed my bag with all the toiletries and shirts too. Was thinking what else should I bring to a mountain with elevation 5000ft high! Yes, the Genting highland is 1760m high, about 16 degree Celsius with less oxygen!

Having RNA virus, my body was rejecting to go up the hill; running nose, headache, fever, nose blocked, etc! After 5 hours sitting in a car, I could feel the cold breeze on my face once scrolling down the window. "Haaaaa chiuuuu!"
Well, that's not how I wanted to be welcomed by Tan Sri Lim?! My flu got worse when we reached up hill, low pressure and hypoxia may be...=D

For the sake of the Jeff Chang concert on 2nd October lived in Arena Genting which I had been looking forward last two months, I swallowed two paracetamol before the concert. It did help a little while during the concert but it got seriously worse after that! Gosh...let's skip the sad part, shall we?!!

The concert was touching and awesome! Jeff indeed is a great love song singer! He sang most of his hit songs in the past 20 years, even though the songs in 1989 when I was 1 year-old?! The best part for the concert was, they put lyrics at the bottom of the projected screen so that the fans could sing-a-long with him. On the other hand, I didn't bring my glasses to the concert which I left it in the hotel room. That was the stupidest mistake EVER!!

Anyway, I enjoyed a lot with my sis and friends and luckily I know the lyrics for my favourite songs! When he sang the song I love, I could feel my heart was really melted and blown away with the rhythm! Six of us were shouting, singing, hugging throughout the concert! It was an incredible night, we all had fun and dreamt about Jeff later that night, the ticket was totally worth it!

Concert is always nice to go with lots of friends, with people who can shout with you and sing along together! 4-star for Jeff Chang concert, and I'm looking forward to the next concert on mid November!

No comments: