Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fong Lye Taiwanese Restaurant

7th May, a beautiful Saturday evening, the first meeting up with friends of mine in KL. First I go to Cheras to pick up Boon and Denken then drive to KL Sentral station to pick up Wee. The nearest mall at KL Sentral area is The MidValley! haha...before that, there was a funny story but I'm not gonna write it here, it's too long! Hah!

As usual... The carpark in MidValley is always full at any time, that's why I hate going to MidValley all the time. End up we park at The Gardens carpark, though is a little bit expensive, nevermind..
Denken is complaining that he's hungry, first place to go has to be a fine restaurant, then we both have the same idea! Fong Lye! Well, I miss their 3-cup chicken! Not bad...comes with rice and side dishes with a soup. Price is reasonable too.

Sat down on the sofa, I took out my camera and Boon goes "Waaaaaaah!". I was like "what?!" hahahaha MEAN...! Boon takes up the camera and start shooting, at the same time, he said "Wooh! This is really GOOD!". Of course bro! Of course! =D

Denken with his signature smile


Boon is saying that the camera takes really nice photo, even he looks better now! Wahaha!


Wee is acting cool, he tried hard for this... Is ok... HAHA!


Fried squid! Nice but pricey!


Denken's tomatoes fried fish with egg set


Wee's fried chicken set which he was quite disappointed that he didn't do the ordering!




This is the most disappointed noodle! I do not like the way they cook the meat with tofu like this! It's not my taste...hate it! Oh! By the way....this set is mine! =.=



The 3-cup chicken! Boon's set! I think this is the only set can be ordered in this restaurant! Even Boon says it is tasty!



For awhile, I don't think I would go back to Fong Lye... However, I had a good time with my friends and we will be meeting up soon again! Hopefully to the Library! And sit together to drink Martell while playing Go Fish! Hahahaha! Wonderful night!

No comments: