Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Little Korea

PAY DAY!!! My first pay in my life! Well, not much.... But, first pay man and I'm happy! So, I decided to treat Pat and the kids a good dinner!
Mr.N said since we have so many persons going, why not Korean BBQ?! Oh yessssss.....!

Little Korea at the Sunway, opened by Koreans.


BBQ pork is my favorite! I do not like beef or lamb, but pork is super nice! However the Pat family prefer beef tough, but not me and N! =D


Dduk bok-ki, is a must every time I walk into a Korean restaurant!


Lots of side dishes and complimentary dish!

The saddest part was the Little Korea has no tofu soup, only DaORae has it. That's one of my favorite as well! Ahhhhh.....

ps: HT!! I need a flash for the camera! Immediately!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

I miss Korean food a lot >_<
Korean food kaki bila balik baru boleh makan banyak.

Vivienne said...

Mmm...should plan now!

Vivienne said...

You come la! We take Korean BBQ here! Pls plan!