Thursday, April 21, 2011

Once again... I'm back to the skies!

After 20 months on the ground, finally I got to fly on a TB 20! Well, the good news is........ I GOT A JOB! However, it's not an airline job, it's just in a small flying club based in Subang. Working as a flight operation officer in charging of the flight bookings, members' record, fees and accounts. Staying in a flying club is a stepping stone for me to get into airline; here, I could meet all sorts of pilots like from the airlines, clubs, flying schools, social organizations and air force. Good connection!


Before I report to work, the former owner offered me a ride on his TB20 from Penang to Subang. And once again, I'm flying! I did 80% of the total flight, but this time on the right seat. A refreshing feeling and experience, all those flying feels had come back to me! I did not know what's the rotation speed and checks on a TB20, though a TB20 is similar to TB10 which I had flown back in the days.


37.1nm to Charlie Echo during sun setting, the view was spectacular from 9000ft, weather was perfect so did my mood!


Beautiful aircraft fitted GPS, AP, retractable gears... My flying obviously seems rusty especially in instrument! It's time to refresh my memory and fly more! Looking forward for this whole new chapter of life! Hello World!

No comments: