Monday, April 25, 2011

A "Thank You" note

When I was studying in the college last year, during my day-dreaming, I always thought of entering the lecturers office and approach each of my lecturer, shake their hands and say "Thank you for teaching me, I'm leaving for my career!".

I want to get a job so bad, to settle down immediately! Thanks to the Power of Secret, it did happen! The last week of March, I went to the college just like an ordinary day. However, this time, I walked with the joyful feeling and thought, FINALLY I COULD DO THIS! Went up to the department office and I said to Kak Ros, "I would like to withdraw the course."

After filling up the withdrawal course and returned my student card, I walked into the lecturers office. I approached them with my shoulder up high and shake their hands hard, saying "thank you" again and again. However, though this is not the job that I supposed to do, but at least I'm being surrounded with the aviation industry. I am proud!

Mechanics, Business Studies, Statistics and Maths lecturers; all wished me good luck and happy that I'm doing on what I like to do. On the other hand, I didn't meet the Physics lecturer as she was having class when I went. Hence, I left a note on a post-it, written "Thank you for teaching me, I'm leaving for my Dream job. Love, Vivienne." =)

No comments: