Friday, April 22, 2011

A small piece for J

Today, 23rd April, I would like to wish J for her dreams come true, remember the power of "The Secret", always...!
Good luck in everything you do.

Thank you for bringing me for the awesome trip! Everytime when I look at those pictures I would go "Awwww.....it's was a good time!". Also, thank you for helping me do whatever stuffs I needed...

On the other hand, sorry for what I had done or spoken wrongly in the past, my apologize with all my heart.

I hope this is a good present for your birthday today! However, I will get you a "real" present too if you want! hahaha...!

Enjoy this good day!
ps: picture taken in the garden of The Eiffel Tower, and you look so Paris-ian!

Love,
Vivienne

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Thank you my little sis !!! Lovely !!

U are welcome for those things, I miss the Awesome trip also. What we done together, travel, eat, drink, walk n more.

Wish ur dreams come true fast fast too !!

Vivienne said...

Thank you too!
Wish is coming true! Wait for my good news!