Thursday, September 23, 2010

Another BIG day!!!

My dad has been so dedicated to the family, work and society! He has been so busy, even though I didn't get a chance to wish him 'happy birthday' personally!

Today is his birthday, so I would like to wish him to be healthier and happier for the coming years! Happy Birthday Dad, love ya!

Besides wishing my dad, I discovered a box of old pictures this afternoon. All of those black and white pictures which had been hiding above of the wardrobe all the time! The pictures belong to my sis, J, she collected those and arranged nicely in few albums.

We flipped through page by page and we could not stop laughing, those pictures look hilarious! The way people wore and posed 20-30 years ago make us laugh the most, also those 70s hair style and bell-bottomed pants! What a good memory!

Well, I wasn't there yet during the 70s, but it's still funny to look at families when they were young! In fact, I found my own picture taken when I was 3 year-old I guess, and I would like to share it here. I had an impatient look and was wearing a shirt written 'WANTED'! Hahahahahahaha.....! =D




No comments: