Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Laziness attacks!

Woke up late this morning as 8806 was in progress last night until 1am! There's class for today at 1530, chemistry practical which is lab practice. 2 hours class for today, which makes me feel so lazy and moody to go to class under this hot sun!

I was convincing myself not go to the college today; reasons start popping out from my head!
"It's hot today, I might feel sick after that",
"It's just practical, it should be fine if I don't go once in a while",
"Today has only 2 hours lesson, it is troublesome to go all the way for a short class"
"I don't think mum knows the way where she is supposed to drop me"
...........................

All of these nonsense reasons did work, and it brings me here writing blog about how I could skip classes today! What..?!
Well kids, please do not learn this bad habit from me! Giving yourself excuses are just cheating on your own, it wont make any better. Like now, staying at home is just boring.....!

No comments: