Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"Mayday Mayday Mayday!!!"

7th Sept 2010, I received a message from my friend while on the way going to have lunch.
"Training aircraft crashed and killed a female trainee pilot."
A small aircraft crashed in the hillside an caught fire after bang into a tree, the male instructor is seriously injured. Unfortunately, the female cadet could not be able to climb out of the aircraft during the huge fiery burns, she was burnt alive.

Flying is fun yet dangerous! However, this wont hold back my interest to be the person sitting in the cockpit! In fact, I am grateful that nothing happens during my training one year ago. "Phewwwww!"
This indeed is a serious job, a person's attitude is very important, so do I! Well, emergency happens all the time, no matter how experienced you are, how prepared you are; fate is still the fate! May she rest in Peace.

No comments: