Saturday, September 11, 2010

'Grey's Anatomy'


From the movie 'Made of Honor' and 'Enchanted', I fell in love with Patrick Dempsey; his curly hair and the killing smile attracted me! Seeing from those heart melted features, I started watching the drama series called the 'Grey's Anatomy'. I had been watching Cantonese and Chinese dramas, but now instead of those I'm crazy about 'Grey's Anatomy'. Was it an upgrade or just a change in interest?
He still looks great in dramas, and there are few really nice artists casting in this as well. Season by season, there will be 'new comers' joining the show and new stories too. In fact, one thing very good watching this is, can learn those medical terms and stuffs; those diagnosis, diseases and how a doctor works in a hospital. So I think it's pretty great, it's not too 'drama-ish'.....just nice! I just finished the season 6 today, and I am demanding for the season 7!
Laughs, sadness, tears, moving adrenaline and angers; these are why I love watching Grey's Anatomy! =D

No comments: