Sunday, September 5, 2010

'The Last Lecture'



Before this, I never read books or novels, I do only comics. Reading would just make me fall asleep after two pages, it was my "sleeping pill". In a fine afternoon, I received my sister's e-mail recommending me this book called 'The Last Lecture' by Randy Pausch.
It is about a man, a professor, a husband's true story; saying how dedicated a man was before and after he found out he had a terminal cancer. After his oncologist informed him that he had three to six months of "good health" left, he appreciated more what's beside him and what he had.
This is a kind of book which everyone should invest in, it teaches people how you should treat your life as a gift and not to ignore good thing or people which surrounds you! I am learning slowly from that, at the same time, I started to read more books! How can I neglect all these good stuffs!
Special thanks to my eldest sister, M. =)

No comments: