Thursday, September 2, 2010

Get back on the track.....choo!! choo!!

Early June this year, after I came back from the "adventurous" trip, thinking of getting a degree in the future would colour my resume, so I decided to enrol the pre-U studies in a college. It has been almost 4 years since I touched my science text books, I barely remember what is the periodic table and the math equations.

In the second week of June, I walked into the 603 classroom anxiously; it was a biology class which I didn't pick that subject eventually. The lecturer so allowed me to have my seat and my new classmates started introducing themselves; after I heard their introductions I realized that they are all either 17 or 18 year-old! Purely young and graduated from secondary schools!

Well, I am the oldest student in the class indeed, so sometimes I can't stand their attitudes or the way they talk. May be I had been through and seen more things than them, I wasn't that 18 year-old little naive school girl anymore. In fact, my chemistry monthly test result shows I have completely no idea what's about the subject!

It is pretty hard to get back on track after few years with people who are already on the track, but still, I am so lazy to study those very thick text books. It's even thicker than my aeronautics dictionary! Plus, in pre-U studies, to get straight As, every student has to do tons of exercises each day; all those pass years questions which are from year 2001 until 2009! That's hell a lot of it! Anyway, I am still having my own sweet time for this first semester, though my AS exam will be on the next May/June and my classmates are started to freak out! =D

However, at the same time, I am still catching up and waiting for my big dream to come true, hopefully it will happen even before I finish my pre-U studies! Eventually, I still need to work hard at the end of the day, pumping out all of my free time for maths exercises. Err......I am still working hard on this part though!
Wish me luck! =D

No comments: