Friday, December 31, 2010

2010, lots of memories...

Sitting in front of the tv and I was watching the Taiwan live count down concert show, the crowd shouted "6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Happy New Year!". I was not ready to finish the year of 2010, but it had passed without my sight!

Flash back of year 2010:
January, didn't really want the thing, but almost got it!
February, received incredible invitation!
March, burning books!
April, first round started!
May, very first good news came and invited to the next round!
June, flew for the second round but lost the game!
July, enrolled into the brand new environment and discovered something weird!
August, met a very good buddy!
September, started wondering around and thinking was I in the correct track!
October, my best buddy left and stayed 350km apart from me!
November, got the very first time surgery experience; scary yet relief!
December, went to an awesome trip!

A very rough list! However, year 2010 had been one of the highlights of my life so far! Happy, sad, delightful, sorrow.....that's hell a lot happened in a year!
May the new year brings me more luck and good health! Thank God for the peaceful year 2010, now only I'm ready for year 2011!
Have fun and enjoy the life everyone! Happy New Year!

Love,
Vivienne

2 comments: