Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Kraze Burger

Spending time alone in M's apartment, it is very hard to find food for one person. Though I wanted to try more stuffs which is always better if I could share with someone, so I went to Venetian Macau to meet M & B for lunch!

A new restaurant came out in the Grand Canal Shoppes-Kraze Burger from Korea, which pronounced as Crazy burger! The meat is always fresh, it will cook once only you place the order, so it takes quite a while to serve too. I forgot what I had ordered that day, but it had bacons, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, beef and their special sauce with onions. It came with a soft drink and a fries for a staff set lunch, the fries is very nice poured with the bolognese sauce with cheese.


The crispness of the lettuce together with the taste of sourness from tomato, mixed with the juicy beef and a little sweet with the sauce added with a playful little pickle! I'm satisfied!

Wow! I think I'm hungry now! Mmm.... I should go for a second time! Bonn Appetite!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I like it but pls without PICKLES.

Vivienne said...

why not?! Pickle is nice!