Friday, December 24, 2010

Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

My name is Vivienne, thank you for giving me a great year of 2010, there were happy situations and also heart broken matters. But it has grown me up a little.

In this year's Christmas, I have wishes... still.
I wish I could get a job in the upcoming year;
I wish there's no more natural disaster and bring peace to the world;
I wish my lovely family members have a good health and free from danger;
I wish I can have more friends from all around the world;
I wish I could travel more countries in 2011;
I wish my "dream" would come true!

The list is neither long nor short. Alright then, I'm not greedy, all I want for Christmas is a good health. Thank you Santa. Love you...

Warmest regards,
Vivienne

2 comments:

Joyce said...

What is ur 'dreams' ?? on 13 Feb kah ??

Vivienne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.