Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The House of Dancing Water @ The City of Dream Macau

Arrived in MFM on the 11th December 2010, a cloudy Saturday morning with 19 degree Celsius. Finally I could escape from the 30++ degree Celsius Malaysia weather! My sis, M, had bought the tickets to the Dancing Water show few months ago, with 50% discounted, thanks to Ms.C for this good offer. The show was the next day I arrived, which was Sunday night 8pm. I was so excited for this brand new HKD $2 billion production, incredible settings musical directed by Franco Dragone.

The Dancing Water theater is located inside the City of Dream, the stage is actually a 5 Olympic-sized pool with 3.7 million gallons of water! This is an epic love story and spectacular adventures throughout the whole journey which includes lots of special effects, dazzling costumes and record breaking acts never seen before in a theater!

I think it is a must see show in Macau! It was breathtaking, intense and stimulating! An outstanding performance! The price is worth for it!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I want to SEE it !!!

Vivienne said...

Yes, should watch when you are here!